The Galactic Terran Confederation
Welcome, members of the GTC!

Contact Admiral Kojan about your free Space Cookie!
Welcome, members of the GTC!

Contact Admiral Kojan about your free Space Cookie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the GTC of OGame's Mizar (UK) Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+3
Aarondil
GeneralBogden
spacecat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
spacecat
Terran Lord
spacecat

The Galactic Terran Confederation Empty
PostSubject: The Galactic Terran Confederation   The Galactic Terran Confederation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:21 am

When I was looking for a name for our alliance I wanted a name that reflect this alliance character ,we(me, angelus and hidenseek) looking for it in various game ,movie and sci-fi novel at last we decided it would be Galactic Terran Confederation.When we selected the name I did not know it would really reflect its character as it doing now.All of our members are from different corner of Earth and we all enjoying the game together there is no boarder or nation here GTC truly representing us the Terran in this universe. sunny Very Happy cat
Back to top Go down
GeneralBogden
Cruiser
GeneralBogden

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Terran Confederation   The Galactic Terran Confederation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:11 am

its great that everyone here gets along well also Smile
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-a-legend.tumblr.com/
Aarondil
Heavy Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Terran Confederation   The Galactic Terran Confederation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Best alliance I've been in so far, no game maniacs but no slackers as well, great community and relaxed situation. Love you guys! ;D
Back to top Go down
Odiseo01
Heavy Fighter
Odiseo01

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Terran Confederation   The Galactic Terran Confederation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Yep, a good alliance and making friends. You can not ask for a better group. Wink
Your brother is welcome to join . Hope to see his application. Cool
Back to top Go down
lifemaster
Cruiser
lifemaster

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Terran Confederation   The Galactic Terran Confederation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:41 am

This alliance is great because it manages to keep players active (mostly), and it provides a friendly environment for both new players to the game and veterans who've already played in different universes. Nobody gets angry at eachother and we don't get dictated but decide things by just arguing and agreeing.

You've done a great job, spacecat.
Back to top Go down
vionicks
Light Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Terran Confederation   The Galactic Terran Confederation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:06 am

I subscribe to all that was said before (not for lack of ideeas but have same feelings) Basketball
Back to top Go down
Purepred
Light Fighter
Purepred

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Terran Confederation   The Galactic Terran Confederation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:48 am

This is a great alliance everyone is so friendly Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Terran Confederation   The Galactic Terran Confederation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galactic Terran Confederation :: Forum :: Announcements and Quesitons-
Jump to: