The Galactic Terran Confederation
Welcome, members of the GTC!

Contact Admiral Kojan about your free Space Cookie!
Welcome, members of the GTC!

Contact Admiral Kojan about your free Space Cookie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the GTC of OGame's Mizar (UK) Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A change in action

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralBogden
Cruiser
GeneralBogden

A change in action Empty
PostSubject: A change in action   A change in action I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 am

As you all know I've been playing very passively for awhile. I'm sorry for this, ever since school started I have homework, sports, and theatre. I'm disappointing in myself for not being the super active and helpful member I was in the past. I'm making this announcement to let everyone know I'm back to my old ways and will be much more active in the alliances dealings. Greetings to you all, I missed you guys. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-a-legend.tumblr.com/
Angelus
Minister
Angelus

A change in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: A change in action   A change in action I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Haha don't worry. I think we have all been more or less inactive lately

However, this alliance is still in the top 20 with approximately no communication between all the members. Imagine what it can be with Wink
Back to top Go down
Insomniac
Heavy Fighter
Insomniac

A change in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: A change in action   A change in action I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:24 am

yeah but slowly i feel the forum becoming more livelly lets keep with this, by the way general good to have you back up and running Wink
Back to top Go down
spacecat
Terran Lord
spacecat

A change in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: A change in action   A change in action I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Yes, forum becoming active again and thanks General for coming out of hibernation . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phreak
Light Fighter
phreak

A change in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: A change in action   A change in action I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:59 pm

I have been going through some of the threads in the forum and I am impressed with both the amount of information and structure. I'm definitely happy to be a member of GTC!
Back to top Go down
spacecat
Terran Lord
spacecat

A change in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: A change in action   A change in action I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 am

Yes we are trying to make this alliance greatest among all alliance in Ogame.You can tell us which part you liked and why and also suggest how can we do better but in Internal section as this section is visible to outsiders. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A change in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: A change in action   A change in action I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A change in action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galactic Terran Confederation :: Forum :: Announcements and Quesitons-
Jump to: