The Galactic Terran Confederation
Welcome, members of the GTC!

Contact Admiral Kojan about your free Space Cookie!
Welcome, members of the GTC!

Contact Admiral Kojan about your free Space Cookie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the GTC of OGame's Mizar (UK) Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creation of GTC

Go down 
+4
spacecat
Insomniac
Admiral Kojan
GeneralBogden
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralBogden
Cruiser
GeneralBogden

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:20 pm

I would like to start off by saying, I'm glad that this alliance was made after we left IGF. I hope we are successful as this is alliance grows and that we'll cooperate and have a great community of dedicated and fair players. Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-a-legend.tumblr.com/
Admiral Kojan
Heavy Fighter
Admiral Kojan

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Yeah, let's hope the leadership here doesn't start another mass exodus of members. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://galacticconfederacy.forumotion.com
Insomniac
Heavy Fighter
Insomniac

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:50 pm

glad to be back to this old place with my old comrades with a new bright future Wink
Back to top Go down
spacecat
Terran Lord
spacecat

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Actually this alliance will be lead by a government and other responsible leaders not by an individual and soon we will have systematic way to select member in government every one will have fair chances according to their leadership skill, good decision making and activeness in alliance.

It is very sad that government has kicked me from my post
Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
hideseek

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:43 pm

when will we be become members of the site ?
Back to top Go down
spacecat
Terran Lord
spacecat

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Admiral Kojan is forum administrator contact him.
Back to top Go down
GeneralBogden
Cruiser
GeneralBogden

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm sorry spacecat Crying or Very sad at least you're the Terran Lord though sunny
Back to top Go down
http://i-am-a-legend.tumblr.com/
Aarondil
Heavy Fighter

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:43 am

Glad to be back here!
Back to top Go down
el_supremo
Cruiser
el_supremo

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:46 am

It's good to still be with you boys and girls, and i'm especially pleased at the way things look like they're going to move forward.
Back to top Go down
ursa
Light Fighter

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:04 pm

I second el supremo's comment. It is good to see the familiar faces. I predict we are going to do some great things!
Back to top Go down
Odiseo01
Heavy Fighter
Odiseo01

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Good to be back, and see familiar names. But the forum has to be cleaned of certain names like SPMW....HAHA lol!
I would also like to know about SPMW...... ally, who is to attack us. I know that attacking IGF is not right, and we should defende ourselves only I think , but this ally menace is something new. We have to be prepared. We need intelligence about this new ally and it's members. Twisted Evil

-------------------------------------------
one step behind but moving fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creation of GTC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation of GTC   Creation of GTC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creation of GTC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galactic Terran Confederation :: Forum :: Announcements and Quesitons-
Jump to: